- Full membership of the network is open to all LGB individuals who meet one of the following requirements
- Serving members of the full-time Garda service.
- Retired members of An Garda Síochána.
- Student Gardaí.Serving Garda Reserve members
- Serving Civilian staff members of An Garda Síochána.
- Anyone who in the opinion of the Executive Committee has a significant relationship with An Garda Síochána and is deserving of full membership.
- Full members are voting members.
- Associate Membership is open to any person who identifies with the group’s goals and supports the group’s activities. These members are non-voting members.
- The G-Force Committee will decide on what events are restricted to full members and what events will be open to Full and Associate members. The need to maintain confidentiality and the primary support function of the group will inform these decisions.
- An application for membership shall be made through the Network Secretary on the appropriate form. The Executive Committee shall decide on the rules for membership and will approve each membership application.
There is currently no membership fee.